About Me

Parkhead Bhoy

I'm a 52-year-old suffering from the debilitating disability known as Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. Over the years as I've got older the condition has progressively got worse. So much so that I'm now wheelchair/housebound and totally reliant upon carers and of course my loving family to look after me.

Voice Recognition Software

As I've explained above I've 1 or 2 problems which means I have to do things differently from everybody else. The only reason I'm able to contemplate this blog or indeed communicate in the written form in any way is because of the marvellous invention that is Voice Recognition Software (VRS) & particularly Dragon NaturallySpeaking (DNS).

Without DNS I wouldn't be able to write a single word. I wouldn't be able to use Facebook, Twitter or indeed write a letter. I use DNS for every written word I produce. Every word contained within this blog will always be produced using the Dragon software without it I couldn't do this. So if you do find spelling errors or even typos please blame the software and not me.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally Up and Running

It's taken me the best part of 5 hours to do this the hard way but finally I think I'm at a stage where I can start publishing.  As of tomorrow I will be bringing you my thoughts and opinions of what's going on in Scotland regarding Glasgow Celtic and the sectarian bigotry that is unfortunately still rife within Scottish society.  So until tomorrow.

1 comment: